1. A king-size water bed contains enough water to fill a 2,000-square-foot
home 4 inches deep.
2. A 3-year-old’s voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
3. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller
blades they can ignite.
4. When you hear the toilet flush and the words “Uh-oh”, it’s already too
5. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke … and lots of it.
6. “Play Dough” and “microwave” should never be used in the same sentence.
7. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool, you still can’t
walk on water.
8. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.
9. Always look in the oven BEFORE you turn it on.
10. The local fire department has a 10-minute response time.
Special Note: 60 percent of the male readers of the above will try mixing
brake fluid and bleach.