This question was answered by Speigel On line International. For the full article, click here.
The quick answer is that with USD700 billion you could do the following:
- Part 2: Pay the Salaries of 22 Million People
- Part 3: Establish Universal Health Coverage
- Part 4: Purchase a Communications System for Emergency Medical Services
- Part 5: Build Levees around New Orleans
- Part 6: Buy Denmark — Twice
- Part 7: Finance Germany’s Entire National Budget for Over a Year
- Part 8: Fight Poverty in Africa for 10 Years
- Part 9: Finance all US Intelligence Operations for 15 Years
- Part 10: Launch Multiple “New Deals”
- Part 11: Save the Earth (Instead of Banks)
- Part 12: Stay in Afghanistan and Iraq for another Seven Years
- Part 13: Fly to the Moon, Repeatedly
By the way a USD1 note is .0043 inches thick or .10922mm. If you were to stack 700 billion of them, the height would reach – 2,745 kilometers or 1,725 miles high, which would literally take it out of the earth’s atmosphere!