Here is a great conference being organized by ICLiF, in Bali from the 9 – 13th March 2009.
The focus on the conference is truly what we need now, that is how do we lead in a time of unprecedented turbulence.
Its a fantastic conference not just because you get 5 days at the Discovery Kartika Plaza in Bali, but also;
- A full day with Prof. Moshe Rubinstien, one of the top 20 professors of the Century at UCLA and author of The Minding Organization.
- Half a day with Rozano Saad, who’s unbelievable turnaround of Tioxide got him and his work featured in Danial Goleman’s book Primal Leadership
- Of course Roger Konopasek will be speaking. Dont know Roger – well here is a short blurb “broke at 29, successful business owner at 31.” Just like Dell, HP, Philips, you too will want to hear him out.
- Other speakers will include Dee Roche , Agus Martowardojo, President of Bank Mandiri, the largest bank in Indonesia, and the charming Prof. Dr. Syed Abdul Hamid AlJunid, an eminent speaker on the theory of knowledge.
- In addition, every day end with a series number facilitated breakouts where you get to discuss and find solutions for the real issues that you are facing with in your organization.
What make this conference a steal? You would never get to spend a whole day with any one of the above speakers for RM8,000 or USD2,300, and yet for this very same fee, ICLif is letting you have 5 days of top notch speakers, engagement session and facilitated breakouts. This doesn’t even cover the tremendous networking opportunities and fabulous lunches.
The conferece is only 3 weeks away, so act now and call Lily Wong at +603 2263 3873 (firstname.lastname@example.org) today.