26th & 27th of May 2009 PWTC KUALA LUMPUR
Harnessing the Power of Technology to Generate Sales in Tough Times
Presented by Michael Cross
Even in tough times there are always opportunities for well-run businesses to prosper. If you’re attending this years KL International Automotive Conference, you’ll be able to to pick up practical tips and strategies designed to increase your sales opportunities.
Michael Cross, Asian Pacific Sales Director with respected global Australian company, Auto-IT, will pass on some of the best tips and strategies designed to help dealers thrive in a challenging market. We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note: All Auto-IT invitees can attend for the discounted price of RM1500.
The Asian Strategy & Leadership Institute (ASLI) www.asli.com.mytogether with the Malaysian Automotive Association (MAA)www.maa.org.my has organised the2nd Kuala Lumpur International Automotive Conference (KLIAC) 2009 on the 26th & 27th May 2009at the PWTC Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The theme of this apt and timely conference is “Surviving and Thriving during the Economic Downturn”. This conference is also supported by the Australian Trade Commission (AUSTRADE), Frost & Sullivan, Interexpo (M) Sdn. Bhd., ISM Insurance Services Malaysia and Malaysia Airlines as KLIAC 2009 preferred airline.
The Hon. Tan Sri Dato’ Muhyiddin Haji Mohd Yassin, Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia has kindly consented to deliver the Special Keynote Address and officiate the conference and The Hon. Dato’ Mustapa bin Mohamed, Minister of International Trade & Industry (MITI), will deliver the special closing address and officially close the conference.
- Using the innovative and highly interactive ‘talk show’ format, the sessions will offer a more relaxed, conversational approach and ‘cross-fire deliberations’ amongst role-players and delegates to disseminate key information and gain ever-shifting perspectives
- Focus on current developments and key issues in the Automotive Industry
- Provide intellectually stimulating, constructive and healthy interchange of views amongst the role-players and delegates
- Receive first-hand information from the distinguished panel of experts
- Learn from the ideas, in-depth assessments and practices of the role-players as they candidly share their pathway to business success and excellence under varying conditions
- Provide fantastic opportunities for participants to broaden their contact base and network with the industry leaders, players and other delegates
- Learn first-hand from successful automotive companies how they manage their products to emerge as winners
- Search for ways to build environmental thinking into business strategies and cope with the pressures and responsibilities of managing environmental challenges
- Identify and evaluate key trends, dynamic forces and developments that will shape businesses in the automotive industry
- Learn how to build and spread global businesses in, and formulate business strategies for emerging economies
- Provide the opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the future of the industry and to take away tangible and actionable solutions to keep your companies afloat and ahead of the competitors
- Provide unparalleled opportunity for marketers to gain critical insights into positioning their products more effectively
- Delegates and senior automotive executives to have in-depth discussions on the challenges, opportunities and trade-offs of reducing the carbon footprint of their vehicles
To register, please complete the registration form and forward without delay to the address shown on the form. Please note that all Auto-IT invitees can attend for thediscounted price of RM1500.Don’t delay. This event starts this month – 26th May.
If you require clarification on any of the details relating to this invitation, please call Michael Cross directly on +61 (0) 409 652 060 or via email.
Supporting & Marketing Partner Preferred Carrier Supporting Partners
The most important Automotive Conference in Malaysia